A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Remember all those RPGs in which you start in a village and you have to
prove your worth by clearing the local crypt of undead skeletons? What
if you woke up as one of those skeletons instead of the wannabe hero?
KEL Reaper of Entropy gives you the chance to control (or at least try to) Kel the Skeleton and choose whether to terrorize or please the villagers. Or both for that matter. The game features unconventional gameplay, heinous methods of gaining victory and a non-existent variety of ways to customize your character. Plus an overdose of twisted humour as a bonus.
KEL is also available on Steam! Please note we don't provide Steam keys for non-Steam purchases.
* A beautiful 3D fantasy world with delicious poisonous berries to pick up
* A stubborn, crooked protagonist to deal with
* Multiple ways to obliterate your enemies (poison, intrigues, stupid accidents, you name it)
* Unexpected twists and turns to your actions
* An ancient relic (Game Manual) to learn from
* An interview with one of the most beloved characters in the history of games
* DRM free because we love you
In KEL Reaper of Entropy you witness how Kel the Skeleton, the fabled RPG character, rises once more from the dead near a village in the woods. Together, you set out to explore said woods and the village, picking up whatever you find useful along the way (we recommend the poisonous berries).
You'll have numerous ways of messing things up for the villagers, from causing silly accidents to manipulating them into killing each other.
Throughout the game there are all sorts of unexpected little secrets to discover, 15 amusing achievements to complete and enough twisted humor to go round.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: